Alaska Public Records
Being an open records state, Alaska does allow its residents to access records maintained by all government agencies and public institutions. This is in accordance to the state’s Public Records Law. Documents that may be procured publicly are the state’s archived vital records, criminal history information, and county and court records. To access these registers, a completed application form should be submitted along with the corresponding processing payment.
Several state agencies in Alaska are tapped by the government to keep these records and assist individuals seeking for such information. Those who wish to obtain Alaska public archives may do so by requesting access to such information from the Vital Records Office, Department of Justice, circuit courts and clerks’ offices. The time required for any public record entreaty varies from county to county and depends on where the file is requested.
Placing the order for any record online is by far the fastest and easiest way to obtain such crucial information. Not only will you be able to save time, but also you get to save money as well. With alternative record solutions, the record you requested will be sent to you without deferral plus, to add to that, you will only be asked to pay a minimal fee for such expedited service.
When requesting for any public record in Alaska, the following steps must be followed:
- Secure an application form for the record you want to request.
- Fill out the form in its entirety with all the significant details asked.
- As the requester, indicate your relationship to the subjects and your reason of your entreaty.
- Prepare the necessary fees. Payment should be made through check or money order only.
- Mail the completed application form along with a copy of your valid ID and the corresponding fee to the said office.
For more information regarding Alaska public records, you might want to check these useful links below:
RECORDS MAY INCLUDE
PHONE NUMBER & EMAIL, PERSONAL DETAILS
AGE & DATE OF BIRTH, CRIMINAL RECORDS CHECK
ADDRESS HISTORY, RELATIVES & NEIGHBORS
SOCIAL NETWORKING PROFILE, AND MANY MORE