Death Records Search Within Seconds
The State of Nevada restricts access to criminal records to personal requests in that an individual can only request their own criminal reports or records. Each record costs about $21 in money order or certified check. The criminal records are available from the Department of Public Safety.
For those who wish to get hold of their own individual criminal report, they may do so by visiting the Department of Public Safety Office. It is important that the requester present proof of identity and a fingerprint card containing the requester’s fingerprint scan.
For those who wish to get hold of other person’s crime record, the State restricts the service; however, other third party search providers can offer such services to the requester. These service providers are available in the internet and offer different search services that can be beneficial to a person who wants to do background check on another person for security or any other purposes.
How To Request For A Background Check:
To get hold of one’s personal criminal report, follow the set of guidelines provided below:
- Visit the Nevada State Police website
- Download the State of Nevada Records of Criminal History Form
- Input all the necessary information to make the search easier.
- Enclose $21 in money order or certified check for payment.
For those who would like to get a copy of arrest records in the State of Nevada, follow the set of guidelines below:
- Visit the Nevada Department of Corrections
- Click the Offender Tracking Information System
- Input the Offender information and ID number if known.
Where to Access Other Criminal Records